If you’re a fan of smoothies with a milkshake-like consistency, this Peanut Butter Blueberry Banana Smoothie is for you! It’s ridiculously thick, has no added sugar, and is made with just 4 basic ingredients!
Whether you’re enjoying it for breakfast at home or on the go, as post-workout fuel, or as a mid-afternoon snack, this smoothie is super satisfying and refreshing! It’s packed with protein, several servings of colorful fruit, fiber, and more. The greek yogurt and peanut butter make it super creamy. You’ll love it on a warm spring or summer day!
My personal favorite methods to freeze these fruits:
- Bananas: Peel and dice them while they’re fresh and on the riper side, then store them in an airtight container in the freezer
- Blueberries: Wash them while they’re fresh, dry them off, then store them in an airtight container in the freezer
Small glass food storage containers are my preference over ziplock bags as they’re more eco-friendly!
You can visit my Amazon Storefront to check out my favorite small sizes under Eco-Friendly Essentials: www.amazon.com/shop/bakeandbewell
- 2 Small Frozen Bananas
- Approx. 2 Cups Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
Blend together all of the ingredients except the peanut butter in your blender of choice
Add in the peanut butter and blend again